Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The weekend

Well, I just wrote a super long post about our crazy weekend, but it sounded way too whiny. So, suffice it to say that the weekend didn't go exactly like we had planned. Just a brief overview of the things that weren't planned - James ran a high fever all weekend and was super lethargic, Stache got hurt b/c of a little scuffle with his dog cousin, and I got bit by Stache when I touched him where he was hurt.
But, there were lots of fun parts of the weekends - swimming, spending the weekend at my parents' house with Evan and Amy, lots of good food, watching the Spurs win.
Hope you had a great Memorial Day weekend. And I hope you spent some time thanking God for this amazing country that we live in and for the people who have fought to make it that way.
Thank you to all the people who have sacrificed their health, time with families, lives, etc. so that I can enjoy all of those things.

No comments: