Thursday, May 15, 2008

Filing

I am not really a big fan of filing papers and I put it off for long amounts of time. But, I'm trying to have a different attitude these days thanks to Flylady. So, I've been filing for 5 minutes every day. I took pictures when I got started. I think I took this picture last Tuesday. This is what my pile looked like when I started.
And this is what it looks like today. That's only the bottom box that's left from the original stack. All because of 5 minutes a day, and I don't do weekends.
I am posting these pictures to show y'all what I've been doing, but also because maybe it will motivate someone to work 5 minutes a day on something they have been putting off. I can't believe how much the pile has gone down.
Unfortunately after I took the original pictures I realized there were 2 more boxes somewhere else of stuff that needed to be filed (I told you, I'm a procrastinator), so I'll work on those next. But, I have hope that they will get done too since this pile has gone so quickly.

No comments: