Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Four Years Old

My baby girl turns 4 years old today. How in the world has the time gone by so fast? Unbelievable. She brings such joy to our lives every day. I feel amazingly blessed that God has entrusted her to us.
She is always making me laugh. Like today when she said "this apple is so good, it's making me laugh."
She is a precious big sister to James. She loves to play with him, make him laugh, comfort him when he's crying, and talk to him in the exact tone of voice and the same words I use with him.
She has a heart for God. While our biggest prayer for her continues to be that she will come to a saving knowledge of Jesus, she has started to show real interest in spiritual things - loves listening to worship music, prays before meals, lines up her animals to worship God, wants to go to church.
She is so sweet and tender and likes to cuddle. She will come get in bed with me in the morning and cuddle with me - rub my back, put her hand on my face and just lie there. I love it. She has started holding my face in her hands sometimes and just looking at me. I don't know what's going through her mind, but I treasure times like this.
She loves music, animals, her family and her friends.
She is a joy to be around and we love her so much.
Happy Birthday Sweet Pea, hope you have a great day!

No comments: