Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Elizabeth

On Monday Elizabeth wore a ring to school - just a plastic ring with a big blue jewel on it. She asked if she could wear it and I said yes, but just let her know that it might get lost. She said ok and off she went with it on her finger. She got home and took it off and said, "I wore my ring to school to be fancy. I'm done being fancy for today."

Elizabeth LOVES animals. She is always either talking about them or playing with them. Some of the ones that she plays with are imaginary - her baby puppies, kittens, and a few others. She usually is tending to them because they are sick. She always trying to do things to take care of them and make them feel better - including giving them shots. I asked her what she wanted to be when she grows up today. She said she wants to train animals so they will get along with other animals. I'm guessing that this idea came from watching her Grandma's favorite show with her, "The Dog Whisperer." So, I'm guessing either an animal trainer or a vet. She then asked me what I did when I was old enough to be something. I told her that for the majority of the time I've been a wife and a mom - just what I always wanted. What a blessing!

1 comment:

me said...

lol @ being fancy, my girl is into "being fancy" atm....no rings though ;-)
beautiful photos! :)

*found my way here via a blogger link*