Monday, July 14, 2008

Amazing, Exhausting...and Congratulations

Kind of a funny name for a blog post, I know, but it pretty well sums up our week. I have been out of blog world this week because we were in Alaska. Yes, that's right...Alaska. My parents took our family and my brother and sister-in-law on a 7-night cruise to Alaska. And it was incredible. Unbelievably beautiful! God did an amazing work when he created this landscape. We are worn out, but it was well worth it. I'm sure I will be posting about the trip for several days so if you aren't interested in Alaska at all, don't worry about coming back to the blog for a few days. If you are really interested in Alaska, you can check out my brother and sister-in-law's blog where I'm sure Amy will be blogging about Alaska as well.
Travelling with a 3 year old and an 11 month old is quite a tiring experience. This was the first day and they didn't get any less tired as the week went on. :)
And, while we were on our trip, Dave's sister, Allison, got engaged to Richard. So, congratulations Ali and Richard and welcome to the family Richard. We are very excited for you guys.

No comments: