Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pumpkin Patch #1

We went to the pumpkin patch today with our Mommies Group from church. It's always a good place to get some cute pictures. We'll be heading to the big pumpkin patch this weekend with Dave, but here are our first pumpkin patch pictures of the season. I love fall, what can I say?
James loved playing with the pumpkins

Elizabeth

Elizabeth picked out some pumpkins for different people. But, we decided we would just get little ones instead of the big ones. And we didn't get our big carving pumpkin, because we decided to wait til Dave could be there. Pumpkin carving is something Dave does with the kids, so we figured he should be there to help pick it out.

James

Elizabeth posing on the hay bales

James & Elizabeth - I couldn't believe I got them both to look at the camera - quite an accomplishment these days.

James, me, & Elizabeth - all 3 looking at the camera - wow.

James enjoyed climbing on the hay bales.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

looks like fun. man, I wish I knew about all these types of things ya'll do, like when i was that age. Great pictures!