Sunday, August 7, 2011

We're Still Alive

I can't believe how long it has been since I blogged. A lot has happened and things have definitely changed around our house. Since the last time I blogged we've had a few new additions to the family.
Elizabeth got a fish tank and fish for her birthday last August. I tried to get a good picture of the fish, but it wasn't working. And I wasn't willing to spend the time to see if I could get it working. So, here's a picture of the fish tank at least.We also got a hamster. This is Hamsty. He was a Christmas present for Elizabeth. Can you tell she's just a little bit into animals.And our most important new addition: Nathan Alexander. After a not very fun pregnancy, he was born on May 20, 2011. He was a big boy at 9 lbs. and has brought so much joy into all of our lives in the last 2 1/2 months. So, as I said, things around here have changed. There has been lots more going on. I will be back in the next post to update on the rest of the family.

1 comment:

Dana - Old Red Barn Co. said...

I tried to respond to your comment on my blog but it wouldn't allow it. So, now I'm here on your blog and about to go look around! :)